1. Definitions In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
2. Grant of License Vendor grants to Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the SaaS Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
3. Customer Data Customer is responsible for the accuracy, quality, and legality of all Customer Data. Vendor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Customer Data, and Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Vendor harmless from any claims arising out of or in connection with Customer Data. Customer grants to Vendor a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Customer Data for the following purposes:
4. Term and Termination These Terms and Conditions shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue for the Term specified in the Schedule. Either party may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time upon 30 days' written notice to the other party.
5. Fees Customer shall pay Vendor the fees for the SaaS Services as specified in the Schedule. Fees are due and payable in advance on a monthly or annual basis, as specified in the Schedule.
6. Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights in the SaaS Services, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and patents, are owned by Vendor. Customer shall not use the SaaS Services in any way that infringes on Vendor's intellectual property rights.
7. Customer Name and Logo Customer grants to Vendor a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Customer's name and logo in Vendor's marketing materials, including but not limited to website, brochures, and social media posts. Vendor agrees to use Customer's name and logo in a respectful and professional manner.
8. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
9. Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
10. Severability If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Notices All notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered via email as follows: If to Vendor: email@example.com If to Customer: the email address under which the account is registered or to such other address as either party may designate in writing from time to time.
12. Waiver No waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
13. Headings The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
14. Counterparts These Terms and Conditions may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
15. Click-Through License By clicking on the "Accept" button below, Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.